SKY-WATCH is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our Sites and the pages therein and users of the other services (“Services”) available through our Sites.
Sky-Watch will collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and in accordance with the principles described below.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
IF YOU ARE A VISITOR OF THE SITE
Personal data that we collect, process and use in connection with the Site includes not only information that we actively collect while you interact with the Site but also information that you voluntarily provide to us over the Site in various contexts (e.g., when you download documentation from our Site, when you send an e-mail to our customer service, when you fill in an online form etc.). When you register for our Sky-watch Service & Support portal, additional data is collected, therefore please refer to “If you register on our Site”.
In order to improve navigation on its Site, Sky-watch uses the following types of cookies and technologies in connection with the Site and collects certain data during your visit:
- We set cookies from a series of advertising systems. These cookies are used to be able to target you with relevant advertising following your visit on the site. This data is not personal data and we will not store personal data like IP addresses. We currently use the following systems: Adform, Oath, Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- The Site uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a service provided by Google. The Google Tag Manager is a platform / code management tool. The tool does not collect any Personal data, but causes the triggering of other tags, which may contain your data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabling is done at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
- The Site and Sky-Watch in general uses MailChimp as a newsletter service platform. When signing up to our newsletter and filling out the sign up-form, the entered data (e-mail and name) is stored in the MailChimp platform and only used when newsletters are sent out. You can un-subscribe to the Newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the un-subscribe link in the footer the individual newsletter.
IF YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH US OR REGISTER ON OUR SITE
If you – in addition to visiting our Site – get in touch with us through the contact form, or if you register and send us communication, while at our Site,
- we collect and store the Personal data you provide through this process (e.g. name, company, e-mail, phone number), username and if applicable your username and password.
If you fill out forms on the site,
- we will register that action and pass the information to our advertising systems. We do not pass personal information about who you are, but just the information that you performed this action. This data is used to target you with relevant advertising messages.
If you engage in a transaction while logged on to our Site (e.g. in the case of a question concerning our products, organizing shipments, technical problem or service returns), then
- we collect and store information about the transaction,
- we will further process data if it is necessary for entering or performing a contract or
- if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Sky-watch is subject.
If you send us communications, then
- we may collect such communications in a file specific to you.
ACCESS and removal of YOUR INFORMATION
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have submitted personal information to Sky-Watch through the Site, or if someone else has submitted your personal information through the Site you can:
Receive, access, correct or update your Personal Information by sending an email to email@example.com
REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA
Upon your request, we will remove your Personal data from our database. If Personal data is removed, you will lose access to the parts of the Site for which you must provide such Personal data to gain access. After removal, we will only retain copies of such information as are necessary for us to perform a contract, comply with legal obligations, protect the vital interest of the data subject or are otherwise reasonably necessary. Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for no longer than is legally permissible, will not be available to others and will normally be overwritten within the regular course of business. Any Personal data provided as a part of a transaction represents a record of that business transaction that cannot be altered after the transaction is complete.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. Sky-Watch and its sub-contractors have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your Personal data from unauthorized access or improper use, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
ØSTRE ALLÉ 6F
This policy was last updated on 05 February 2019.